Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WERRR ARE YOU PLUTO???

On Marzu: cow skin bullet skirt, moth gun tights, handmade shirt, Dirty Girl Mud Sex Vest, Thrifted Face.
On ME!!!: Face down ass up socks, Leggy Albino Leggings, You raped my when I was twelve fringe vest, Thrifted soul.

So today I was going to the press confrence to discuss these frivolous man slaughter/ rape stabbing charges that have recently been thrown around so OF COURSE , I had to bring something these accusers lack, M*t%#r F&!ki$g CLASS!! So I brought my A-game and my best lawyer/punk Marzu along and we rocked that court house ya dig lyke dayum!?????! Then we went to Cafe Bomb squad and showed them bitches whose boss AS WELL.

This situation REALLY happened.

And this is REALLY what I wore.

2 comments:

  1. lol parodyesqe i assume?
    but you know assumptions....they make an ass out of you.....AND ME.

    ReplyDelete