Friday, March 12, 2010

All i wanna do is DIE.



WTF.....Katherz and I where supposed to have a Harry Potter fanfic contest tonight, but because she is on the phone with her new lover Devin (who she will sooooo throw out in like a week ) she has left all the other citizens of this country we used to call home, abandoned...lost....thrown down into the a small, but expansive, body of water...and boy, oh boy, oh boy, do i want to escape it!!!!
so i am using this as a chance to show whoever may read this far into this post the real truth about this fool, this pathetic groveling monster clawing at my rib...does she think I Adam, and she Eve?????

SOOOOO KATE MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO!

1 comment:

  1. i luv da pic it showz ur tru self k8 u my numba 1 luv

    ReplyDelete